So Etsy tasked me with putting together a Christmas gift guide that is personal to me. Etsy is one of my favourite places to shop anyway so I thought I’d have a nosey at what they have for Christmas. You know when you’re out shopping and pick something up and go ‘Oh …….. would love that!’ and put it back on the shelf? Well that’s what I’m doing here really. To give it a fun twist I thought I’d name and shame too. So let’s see how this goes!
*All links are affiliate links.
- This mug for my friend’s husband Jason who has had pics of him napping posted to Facebook which makes me laugh. £9.00
- This wooden watch stand from Welsh company MijMoj for my husband Rich to support is ever burgeoning watch collection as the single one I got him for Father’s Day just won’t do. £65.00
- This tongue in cheek gardening wall plaque for my mum Elaine who volunteers at a community garden and has found her happy place. £11.95
- This lovely lip balm set for my neighbour Ali. Whenever I’m round her house I seem to find a glass of prosecco in my hand and I couldn’t love her more for it! £6.50
- This is for my friend’s husband Matt who rocks out at church on his guitar but is a stand up Christian guy, obvs. £30.00
- This for my friend Vanessa as she is a baking Queen and deserves something nice for putting up with her husband posting vids of her sleeping on facebook. £22.00
- This for my friends Luke and Emma who are tying the knot next year and we all can’t wait! £5.00
- Finally this mug for me because most days it’s true! £13.00
What do you think of my picks? Let me know which ones you like. How’s your Christmas shopping going?